View Single Post
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:42 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Exclamation Weekly One Bar Tournament?

I know most of you remember Shodan's Challenge Circuit from a while back. For those who don't, it was a weekly one-bar tournament based on a topic of the week. Participants submitted their bar and a winner was chosen via a forum poll.

Bearing this in mind.. would anyone be interested in bringing this back? I was a huge fan of this event and would like to see it return. I have Shodan's blessing to start it up again myself. Vote in the poll and discuss in the comments. Let me know if there is anything you'd like implemented in this event or something you'd like to see.

*Student has offered to include rewards for each weekly event*

Last edited by Brayne Ded; 10-04-2018 at 12:27 AM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:42 PM   #1

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Exclamation Weekly One Bar Tournament?

I know most of you remember Shodan's Challenge Circuit from a while back. For those who don't, it was a weekly one-bar tournament based on a topic of the week. Participants submitted their bar and a winner was chosen via a forum poll.

Bearing this in mind.. would anyone be interested in bringing this back? I was a huge fan of this event and would like to see it return. I have Shodan's blessing to start it up again myself. Vote in the poll and discuss in the comments. Let me know if there is anything you'd like implemented in this event or something you'd like to see.

*Student has offered to include rewards for each weekly event*

Last edited by Brayne Ded; 10-04-2018 at 12:27 AM.