View Single Post
Unread 10-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Hamza, Sam Miller, Montana Mugga, Rizz Jay, Luminis, Vin Centio, Jamal, Rohan, Chris crossland, Charlie Etc etc.

All of the people I have battled on fb are 90% not african or nigerian. Myriad of people and a looong list of them. Not to mention the list of people I have beaten here on Letsbeef.

I didnt make it about nationality. Yall did in order to try and discredit my battling. But the fact is, ive battled everybody of every nationality that I found along my way.

So, im not sure you have your facts straight on that. And those people are talented to an extent. Some more than others. And all of them considered to be the best in their respective fields.

The only people that are african that I battle are usually for training, and more than not, in promo matches. I train whoever comes to the group and asks to train with me. Ive gone from goldmic to rap battles to bbe to lg and Rr forums in search of competition. Just landed in fb cause the crowds was bigger and forums were dead (and still are, lets be real.)

As for you being banned, I dont quite remember the specifics of who what when where or why you were banned, honestly. I dealt with over 5,000 people in the group at once. Made some bad calls as well as good calls. Did the best I could though but nobodys perfect. So, If I did ban you for something that you felt wronged by... Sorry?

Last edited by Skizzo; 10-03-2018 at 12:05 PM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 11:49 AM   #93

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Hamza, Sam Miller, Montana Mugga, Rizz Jay, Luminis, Vin Centio, Jamal, Rohan, Chris crossland, Charlie Etc etc.

All of the people I have battled on fb are 90% not african or nigerian. Myriad of people and a looong list of them. Not to mention the list of people I have beaten here on Letsbeef.

I didnt make it about nationality. Yall did in order to try and discredit my battling. But the fact is, ive battled everybody of every nationality that I found along my way.

So, im not sure you have your facts straight on that. And those people are talented to an extent. Some more than others. And all of them considered to be the best in their respective fields.

The only people that are african that I battle are usually for training, and more than not, in promo matches. I train whoever comes to the group and asks to train with me. Ive gone from goldmic to rap battles to bbe to lg and Rr forums in search of competition. Just landed in fb cause the crowds was bigger and forums were dead (and still are, lets be real.)

As for you being banned, I dont quite remember the specifics of who what when where or why you were banned, honestly. I dealt with over 5,000 people in the group at once. Made some bad calls as well as good calls. Did the best I could though but nobodys perfect. So, If I did ban you for something that you felt wronged by... Sorry?

Last edited by Skizzo; 10-03-2018 at 12:05 PM.