View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

That's all true, however if an extension is needed it should be agreed upon before the due date and really before either person posts so they both have the same extension. The other thing that is dissapointing is that I got ducked 1st round. That's a verse I took time to write and record just buried forever. I'm looking forward to a battle dropping, go to bed and expect to wake up to a verse and maybe some votes. Only to find that that hasnt happened. No one asked for an extension. Just ghost. I know Bleu is gonna post, I'm not really stressing it. I'm just excited for a good audio battle.
Unread 10-02-2018, 01:43 PM   #33

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

That's all true, however if an extension is needed it should be agreed upon before the due date and really before either person posts so they both have the same extension. The other thing that is dissapointing is that I got ducked 1st round. That's a verse I took time to write and record just buried forever. I'm looking forward to a battle dropping, go to bed and expect to wake up to a verse and maybe some votes. Only to find that that hasnt happened. No one asked for an extension. Just ghost. I know Bleu is gonna post, I'm not really stressing it. I'm just excited for a good audio battle.