View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2018, 11:03 AM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
lOL OF COURSE YOU WILL..he's Lowkey trash.. But i try not to say that..His Rank and Record gave him a false sense of..Pride.. so he will attack anyone who says Otherwise.. like damn.. be Humble.. accept criticism..You're not the best and you never will be..

MCKG: "I Beat You".. Lol yeah So.. who am I..?..You having a win over someone based on how people vote and who voted.. doesn't exactly mean You beat Them.. some people beat Themselves also.

i know you meant Bet.. I was saying who would beat Who..

Student is trash,worse than Kg.. and kg's trash..But he has Ok days and it depends on his opponent.
when did i say im tha best? lol

Unread 08-17-2018, 11:03 AM   #50

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
lOL OF COURSE YOU WILL..he's Lowkey trash.. But i try not to say that..His Rank and Record gave him a false sense of..Pride.. so he will attack anyone who says Otherwise.. like damn.. be Humble.. accept criticism..You're not the best and you never will be..

MCKG: "I Beat You".. Lol yeah So.. who am I..?..You having a win over someone based on how people vote and who voted.. doesn't exactly mean You beat Them.. some people beat Themselves also.

i know you meant Bet.. I was saying who would beat Who..

Student is trash,worse than Kg.. and kg's trash..But he has Ok days and it depends on his opponent.
when did i say im tha best? lol