View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2018, 10:38 AM
Wes Seneca
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
100 credits says i beat KG.
lOL OF COURSE YOU WILL..he's Lowkey trash.. But i try not to say that..His Rank and Record gave him a false sense of..Pride.. so he will attack anyone who says Otherwise.. like damn.. be Humble.. accept criticism..You're not the best and you never will be..

MCKG: "I Beat You".. Lol yeah So.. who am I..?..You having a win over someone based on how people vote and who voted.. doesn't exactly mean You beat Them.. some people beat Themselves also.

i know you meant Bet.. I was saying who would beat Who..

Student is trash,worse than Kg.. and kg's trash..But he has Ok days and it depends on his opponent.
Unread 08-17-2018, 10:38 AM   #49

Wes Seneca

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
100 credits says i beat KG.
lOL OF COURSE YOU WILL..he's Lowkey trash.. But i try not to say that..His Rank and Record gave him a false sense of..Pride.. so he will attack anyone who says Otherwise.. like damn.. be Humble.. accept criticism..You're not the best and you never will be..

MCKG: "I Beat You".. Lol yeah So.. who am I..?..You having a win over someone based on how people vote and who voted.. doesn't exactly mean You beat Them.. some people beat Themselves also.

i know you meant Bet.. I was saying who would beat Who..

Student is trash,worse than Kg.. and kg's trash..But he has Ok days and it depends on his opponent.