View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2018, 11:52 AM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH1CaL View Post
I always hated the forum style. LB is MUCH closer to live battling. While we contain a lot of elements I personally feel to be negative, like tonnes of filler multis, it's the writers choice to include that or not as it is with live battling.

I think it's the way it's currently done, although I'm not 100%, but yeah just having an average character count per line seems fine with me.
Nah I think there just has to be an overall character cap but writing in the forum style shouldn't take away however many characters it does.

So
someone
can
have
a
long
ass
drawn
out
verse
this
in the forum style but still have the same amount of characters as our LB block of text style
Unread 07-05-2018, 11:52 AM   #48

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH1CaL View Post
I always hated the forum style. LB is MUCH closer to live battling. While we contain a lot of elements I personally feel to be negative, like tonnes of filler multis, it's the writers choice to include that or not as it is with live battling.

I think it's the way it's currently done, although I'm not 100%, but yeah just having an average character count per line seems fine with me.
Nah I think there just has to be an overall character cap but writing in the forum style shouldn't take away however many characters it does.

So
someone
can
have
a
long
ass
drawn
out
verse
this
in the forum style but still have the same amount of characters as our LB block of text style