View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2018, 08:20 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i feel like text is different. writing 2 min for audio feels like a 16 for text to me at least. when you spit shit aloud it takes a bit of time if you put emphasis on your words and take pauses instead of rushing through it. not much gets said in 60 second battles. you have to compact your shit way more and get straight to the point it's almost like an 8 liner for the audio section. 45 seconds is more comparable to an 8 honestly.. but 60 is just 15 more seconds lol. and audio is our closest shit to live battling so i think 1:30-2 min should start to be standard on here if we want to appeal more to the live battling side of shit.

as for text i think 32 is too long. maybe the finals is 32?
Unread 06-24-2018, 08:20 PM   #17

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i feel like text is different. writing 2 min for audio feels like a 16 for text to me at least. when you spit shit aloud it takes a bit of time if you put emphasis on your words and take pauses instead of rushing through it. not much gets said in 60 second battles. you have to compact your shit way more and get straight to the point it's almost like an 8 liner for the audio section. 45 seconds is more comparable to an 8 honestly.. but 60 is just 15 more seconds lol. and audio is our closest shit to live battling so i think 1:30-2 min should start to be standard on here if we want to appeal more to the live battling side of shit.

as for text i think 32 is too long. maybe the finals is 32?