View Single Post
Unread 06-18-2018, 05:23 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH1CaL View Post
Limit to what? If 5, like you propose, where do the additional 20 guys from ACs, Apoc, Red Ribbon and Anbu go? To a crew you run? To somewhere Shodan runs? If you guys wanted to be involved in crews and lead one...you'd go it.
5 on the low end. 9 on the high end. What I want is MORE crews with FEWER members. I'm not trying to adhere the number of crews there are to a fixed number. I'm trying to both give the crews a purpose geared more toward their initially intended reason for conception, while also stimulating the voting on the site as a whole. Win-win style.
Unread 06-18-2018, 05:23 PM   #18

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH1CaL View Post
Limit to what? If 5, like you propose, where do the additional 20 guys from ACs, Apoc, Red Ribbon and Anbu go? To a crew you run? To somewhere Shodan runs? If you guys wanted to be involved in crews and lead one...you'd go it.
5 on the low end. 9 on the high end. What I want is MORE crews with FEWER members. I'm not trying to adhere the number of crews there are to a fixed number. I'm trying to both give the crews a purpose geared more toward their initially intended reason for conception, while also stimulating the voting on the site as a whole. Win-win style.