View Single Post
Unread 06-18-2018, 05:03 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH1CaL View Post
If there aren't enough vets then who's running the crews? You want quality voting, and if you're sitting in a bullshit crew with Bnas you don't contribute towards that.

Dirty Work - Doesn't vote.
M-Rock - Doesn't vote.
Dysfunctional - Doesn't vote.
Peaceful - Doesn't vote.
Freek - Doesn't vote.
Enfinite - Doesn't vote.
Letum - Doesn't vote.

How exactly is their inclusion in ACs hindering voting?
Let's say we start a draft with 5 crews. You're telling me there aren't 5 people to lead those crews? The point is, crew drafts are totally unrelated to "vets." You don't need to be a "vet" to run a crew. You don't need to be a "vet" to be a good voter. Your argument is a nonsequitur.

There are 16 people in your crew Eth. Most of whom are active voters(Freek included, I see you Freek. Shouts.)

Why would you want those 16 people to miss out on the opportunity for them to contribute to the site more wholly by being able to vote in higher numbers, and have higher numbers of votes on their battles? In a time when battles are struggling to get 5 votes, your forcing your crew members to miss out on 15 potential more votes with the sheer mass of your crew.
Unread 06-18-2018, 05:03 PM   #12

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtH1CaL View Post
If there aren't enough vets then who's running the crews? You want quality voting, and if you're sitting in a bullshit crew with Bnas you don't contribute towards that.

Dirty Work - Doesn't vote.
M-Rock - Doesn't vote.
Dysfunctional - Doesn't vote.
Peaceful - Doesn't vote.
Freek - Doesn't vote.
Enfinite - Doesn't vote.
Letum - Doesn't vote.

How exactly is their inclusion in ACs hindering voting?
Let's say we start a draft with 5 crews. You're telling me there aren't 5 people to lead those crews? The point is, crew drafts are totally unrelated to "vets." You don't need to be a "vet" to run a crew. You don't need to be a "vet" to be a good voter. Your argument is a nonsequitur.

There are 16 people in your crew Eth. Most of whom are active voters(Freek included, I see you Freek. Shouts.)

Why would you want those 16 people to miss out on the opportunity for them to contribute to the site more wholly by being able to vote in higher numbers, and have higher numbers of votes on their battles? In a time when battles are struggling to get 5 votes, your forcing your crew members to miss out on 15 potential more votes with the sheer mass of your crew.