View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2018, 04:30 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Hey, EtH, you got the brooms, right?
I read this like you want me to leave ACs and revive USS but surely thats not right?

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

HVK and KG are nice guys, they are coming into this all smiles and handshakes. That's why it's so evident when they are shaken up with people actually getting in their faces. Neither have dealt with a team coming at them before. They don't know how to react. X-Cal have fucking fled to Italy since this went down, and apparently there are no other members of Apoc cause they all must be hiding under a rock.
Unread 05-28-2018, 04:30 AM   #149

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Hey, EtH, you got the brooms, right?
I read this like you want me to leave ACs and revive USS but surely thats not right?

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

HVK and KG are nice guys, they are coming into this all smiles and handshakes. That's why it's so evident when they are shaken up with people actually getting in their faces. Neither have dealt with a team coming at them before. They don't know how to react. X-Cal have fucking fled to Italy since this went down, and apparently there are no other members of Apoc cause they all must be hiding under a rock.