Thread: HOF nomination
View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2018, 11:25 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1. He didn't dominate or pave the way with topicals. Honestly, there isn't a single topical tournament that counts that wasn't run by me. If was all bullshit dickriding which for no fking reason was held in the GC. The proof is in the winners. Yeah, it's totally just a coincidence that those winning the topical were extremely popular text battlers...then I ran it anonymously and someone unknown won it.

2. Dono was a bitch with topicals anyways. He still bitches about Dirty Work smashing him. I specifically asked if Dono (or anyone) minded me voting in the topical finale, as DW was in ACs at the time. Dono, and everyone else said no. I voted for DW. Next thing like 4 people are in my IMs telling me Dono is bitching that I buddy voted against him.

3. One bar shouldn't even be credited. Someone please explain to me a single benefit other than people getting titles for being lazy as fuck.
Unread 03-09-2018, 11:25 AM   #4

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1. He didn't dominate or pave the way with topicals. Honestly, there isn't a single topical tournament that counts that wasn't run by me. If was all bullshit dickriding which for no fking reason was held in the GC. The proof is in the winners. Yeah, it's totally just a coincidence that those winning the topical were extremely popular text battlers...then I ran it anonymously and someone unknown won it.

2. Dono was a bitch with topicals anyways. He still bitches about Dirty Work smashing him. I specifically asked if Dono (or anyone) minded me voting in the topical finale, as DW was in ACs at the time. Dono, and everyone else said no. I voted for DW. Next thing like 4 people are in my IMs telling me Dono is bitching that I buddy voted against him.

3. One bar shouldn't even be credited. Someone please explain to me a single benefit other than people getting titles for being lazy as fuck.