View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2018, 06:47 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post

Im a duck like that bruh.
Fixed that for you. This is the most obvious duck in a long time, but keep playing like it's something else. Bleu has clearly improved since you last battled. Going into that battle you would certainly be the underdog.

To clarify, I'm not saying you don't have skills because clearly you do. However Bleu has been a level above the competition for awhile now and I don't see you matching that and from your response it sounds like you don't think you can either. If you're gonna duck to maintain the record then be honest about it.
Unread 02-22-2018, 06:47 AM   #25

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post

Im a duck like that bruh.
Fixed that for you. This is the most obvious duck in a long time, but keep playing like it's something else. Bleu has clearly improved since you last battled. Going into that battle you would certainly be the underdog.

To clarify, I'm not saying you don't have skills because clearly you do. However Bleu has been a level above the competition for awhile now and I don't see you matching that and from your response it sounds like you don't think you can either. If you're gonna duck to maintain the record then be honest about it.