View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2018, 03:00 PM
Dirty Work
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Writer 11's piece was my favorite of the two by far, but when I start thinking about the fundamentals of this Letsbeef topical thing, I think Writer 2 may have hit the a lot of the marks a bit better. Writer 2 told more of a story, had characters, and had more of a progressing piece. His writing also flowed better in my opinion. That being said, Writer 11 had an awesome take on the picture, and wrote in a way that made me feel something.
"To remove the mask in public can be certainly hectic
Yet if you leave it on in private, that’s a personal death wish
In the worst case forgetting what you were to begin with..."
Those lines really meant something. Shit was deep...
Writer 11 didn't tell a story at all really, although it was there as a premise, but it was so well done that they get my vote hands down. I give a lot of credit to the opponent for making me even consider giving them a vote against this sort of competition. Both were quite good.
Unread 02-10-2018, 03:00 PM   #9

Dirty Work
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 17 audio / 386 text
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Writer 11's piece was my favorite of the two by far, but when I start thinking about the fundamentals of this Letsbeef topical thing, I think Writer 2 may have hit the a lot of the marks a bit better. Writer 2 told more of a story, had characters, and had more of a progressing piece. His writing also flowed better in my opinion. That being said, Writer 11 had an awesome take on the picture, and wrote in a way that made me feel something.
"To remove the mask in public can be certainly hectic
Yet if you leave it on in private, that’s a personal death wish
In the worst case forgetting what you were to begin with..."
Those lines really meant something. Shit was deep...
Writer 11 didn't tell a story at all really, although it was there as a premise, but it was so well done that they get my vote hands down. I give a lot of credit to the opponent for making me even consider giving them a vote against this sort of competition. Both were quite good.