View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2018, 12:54 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3620 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Writer 6

...As I Journeyed Through The Forest, Of Darkened Tree's with Parched Beliefs, I Clutched 3 Papers and a Map That Presumably Marked Where Keys, Were Buried Under A Stump, Apart From Leaves.

....Somewhere in this Dense Collection of Nature a Treasure Was Buried. My Homie Said If We Hurried, We Could Avoid The Appearance Of the the Ghost That Lurked Amongst Us..Hmmph I Guess He Was Worried. But Not Me. He Seemed Abnormally Confident In Finding it. His Face Bore a Smile that Seemed Prominent with Convalesced Honor Since The Truth Was We Had Been Pals Our Whole Life!

......As We Pushed Further Into The Silence, He Slowed his Pace, and Slipped His Hand Into His Coat Pocket as If To Hold His Waist..I Looked back And Watched Intriguingly Feeling Cold.. Misplaced and Caught a Glimpse of Scowl As The Wind Moved the Hair From Over His Eyes and Showed His Face. But Before I could Assume Doom, I Stumbled Upon a Stump! So I Sat My Lantern Down, Unbeknownst To Me My Friend Had Gathered Round and Over My Shoulder he Reviewed the Tattered Brown Map with Egregious Eyes.

This Is it! The Location of The Treasure! My Heart Pounded Violent. My Conscious Waited For Celebratory Praise but the Resounding Silence accompanied by the Surrounding Climates, when Combined? Muffled All Of What Was Profound In Science. But While I Reviewed The Leaves And Scanned the Twigs I began to Dig. With No Help From My Homie, I Kind Of Came To The Conclusion that This Plan was Rigged! I Heard His Coat Flutter, and I could Feel The Pride In His Stride...But before My Eyes Could Provide, Truth To The Lies In My Mind.. He Placed A Clammy Hand On My Back and Slide a Knife In My Side..I Dropped and As I Lay there wide to the Skies, a Bigger Dissapointment than Not Being Able to Comprise The Prize, Was the Fact that Right Before He Pulled The Keys From The Myre I Died....

VS

Writer 15

I crept along, concealed by a shroud of darkness and overpowering silence.
Urgency surged through me as I slunk through the forest, my heart pounding; my mind tense.
Surely, I'd of found him by now; he couldn't have gotten far with what he'd taken.
Perhaps he's rerouted? My thinking's clouded? Did he take it? I could be mistaken.
Who was he? He doesn't even know what he's stolen... does he? I'll find him, I'll get it back.
I froze dead in my tracks, I'd heard a twig snap ahead of me, in the endless black.
My breath escaped my lungs as I closed my eyes, straining my ears for another clue.
I heard a metallic clank. I sharply inhaled, drew my knife and begun pursuit.
I came upon his camp, shadows dancing menacingly in the glowing lamp light.
Quickly, I planned my attack; I knew that I was going to take his man's life.
With the most painstaking of clandestine efforts, I circled myself to his rear.
He was reading IT, which infuriated me more as I cautiously drew in near...
He let out a small grunt as my knife pierced his side, I smiled at his surprise.
As he turned to me, I plunged the knife in his chest- staring into his bulging eyes.
His blood spilled onto my hands and cascaded to the ground as I sliced across his throat.
He gurgled and slumped to the ground, oozing crimson at a fatal rate upon his coat.
I stepped over him and picked it up. Something was wrong. I took a long look.
Ah, shit. I can't believe it but it wasn't even him. This is the fucking wrong book.
Turns out, I left mine on the toilet. Now I'm in prison, locked up behind closed doors.
But it's for the best. I won't kill anyone else when I'm high on bath salts no more.
Unread 02-09-2018, 12:54 PM   #2

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3620 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Writer 6

...As I Journeyed Through The Forest, Of Darkened Tree's with Parched Beliefs, I Clutched 3 Papers and a Map That Presumably Marked Where Keys, Were Buried Under A Stump, Apart From Leaves.

....Somewhere in this Dense Collection of Nature a Treasure Was Buried. My Homie Said If We Hurried, We Could Avoid The Appearance Of the the Ghost That Lurked Amongst Us..Hmmph I Guess He Was Worried. But Not Me. He Seemed Abnormally Confident In Finding it. His Face Bore a Smile that Seemed Prominent with Convalesced Honor Since The Truth Was We Had Been Pals Our Whole Life!

......As We Pushed Further Into The Silence, He Slowed his Pace, and Slipped His Hand Into His Coat Pocket as If To Hold His Waist..I Looked back And Watched Intriguingly Feeling Cold.. Misplaced and Caught a Glimpse of Scowl As The Wind Moved the Hair From Over His Eyes and Showed His Face. But Before I could Assume Doom, I Stumbled Upon a Stump! So I Sat My Lantern Down, Unbeknownst To Me My Friend Had Gathered Round and Over My Shoulder he Reviewed the Tattered Brown Map with Egregious Eyes.

This Is it! The Location of The Treasure! My Heart Pounded Violent. My Conscious Waited For Celebratory Praise but the Resounding Silence accompanied by the Surrounding Climates, when Combined? Muffled All Of What Was Profound In Science. But While I Reviewed The Leaves And Scanned the Twigs I began to Dig. With No Help From My Homie, I Kind Of Came To The Conclusion that This Plan was Rigged! I Heard His Coat Flutter, and I could Feel The Pride In His Stride...But before My Eyes Could Provide, Truth To The Lies In My Mind.. He Placed A Clammy Hand On My Back and Slide a Knife In My Side..I Dropped and As I Lay there wide to the Skies, a Bigger Dissapointment than Not Being Able to Comprise The Prize, Was the Fact that Right Before He Pulled The Keys From The Myre I Died....

VS

Writer 15

I crept along, concealed by a shroud of darkness and overpowering silence.
Urgency surged through me as I slunk through the forest, my heart pounding; my mind tense.
Surely, I'd of found him by now; he couldn't have gotten far with what he'd taken.
Perhaps he's rerouted? My thinking's clouded? Did he take it? I could be mistaken.
Who was he? He doesn't even know what he's stolen... does he? I'll find him, I'll get it back.
I froze dead in my tracks, I'd heard a twig snap ahead of me, in the endless black.
My breath escaped my lungs as I closed my eyes, straining my ears for another clue.
I heard a metallic clank. I sharply inhaled, drew my knife and begun pursuit.
I came upon his camp, shadows dancing menacingly in the glowing lamp light.
Quickly, I planned my attack; I knew that I was going to take his man's life.
With the most painstaking of clandestine efforts, I circled myself to his rear.
He was reading IT, which infuriated me more as I cautiously drew in near...
He let out a small grunt as my knife pierced his side, I smiled at his surprise.
As he turned to me, I plunged the knife in his chest- staring into his bulging eyes.
His blood spilled onto my hands and cascaded to the ground as I sliced across his throat.
He gurgled and slumped to the ground, oozing crimson at a fatal rate upon his coat.
I stepped over him and picked it up. Something was wrong. I took a long look.
Ah, shit. I can't believe it but it wasn't even him. This is the fucking wrong book.
Turns out, I left mine on the toilet. Now I'm in prison, locked up behind closed doors.
But it's for the best. I won't kill anyone else when I'm high on bath salts no more.