View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

MVGT: Writer 9. Writer 9 seemed to have stuck the topic more specifically here and was really keeping me entertained all the way through. The subtle touches throughout the piece that symbolized the metamorphosis were really cool and the fact they were able to intertwine that with the topic at hand was really good. All in all was very impressed with this read.

Writer 7 impressed me with the flow of their piece all the way through, however, I feel that they didn't really encompass the overall topic given as well as #9 did, to me. Almost seemed as if they didn't really stay on one particular train of thought at all and it kind of rambled, in a sense.

Good first read for sure, and good luck to both.
Unread 02-07-2018, 07:55 AM   #11

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

MVGT: Writer 9. Writer 9 seemed to have stuck the topic more specifically here and was really keeping me entertained all the way through. The subtle touches throughout the piece that symbolized the metamorphosis were really cool and the fact they were able to intertwine that with the topic at hand was really good. All in all was very impressed with this read.

Writer 7 impressed me with the flow of their piece all the way through, however, I feel that they didn't really encompass the overall topic given as well as #9 did, to me. Almost seemed as if they didn't really stay on one particular train of thought at all and it kind of rambled, in a sense.

Good first read for sure, and good luck to both.