View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2018, 03:08 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Drugs are a big part of the industry, dog. Just depends on which route you wanta take....

Just get someone to do the marketing for you, and make music. THATS YOUR JOB. Eventually everyone that goes independent signs a deal, if your nuts are big enough you can negotiate an indie deal with tripple the percentage of a major deal artist.

All that marketing shit just takes too much time. Especially when you dont have the content.
If I was you, I'd fire your marketing team and do it yourself. It's been an entire month and you have zero online presence.
Unread 02-07-2018, 03:08 AM   #38

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Drugs are a big part of the industry, dog. Just depends on which route you wanta take....

Just get someone to do the marketing for you, and make music. THATS YOUR JOB. Eventually everyone that goes independent signs a deal, if your nuts are big enough you can negotiate an indie deal with tripple the percentage of a major deal artist.

All that marketing shit just takes too much time. Especially when you dont have the content.
If I was you, I'd fire your marketing team and do it yourself. It's been an entire month and you have zero online presence.