View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2018, 03:08 AM
ZenRyda
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
70 Won / 47 Lost

ok im gonna give a brief overview on what i think real quick but ill come back and read once more before i give a vote... both writers seemed to veer of course with were they wanted to go writer 9 asked for the attention of the class on the last day of school than proceeded to remember his days of school while judging the class... it felt like they were forcing their own problems on me instead jus letting me relate... but the flow was obviously there - and that means a lot when im reading it- and the butterfly thing was cool...
7 really wanted to go out of the box and did so easily thanks multis in one word rhymes and metaphors that are worth a second read if u really wanna get it... but thats where some of the problems begin i easily got tired of trying to get through reading this while looking for the connections -the struggle of only reading text is delivery issues- i did enjoy the second time i read it giving it replay vaule... i said i was gonna make this quick and went overboard... let me get one more read and ill have my vote
Unread 02-06-2018, 03:08 AM   #5

ZenRyda
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
70 Won / 47 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 308 text
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

ok im gonna give a brief overview on what i think real quick but ill come back and read once more before i give a vote... both writers seemed to veer of course with were they wanted to go writer 9 asked for the attention of the class on the last day of school than proceeded to remember his days of school while judging the class... it felt like they were forcing their own problems on me instead jus letting me relate... but the flow was obviously there - and that means a lot when im reading it- and the butterfly thing was cool...
7 really wanted to go out of the box and did so easily thanks multis in one word rhymes and metaphors that are worth a second read if u really wanna get it... but thats where some of the problems begin i easily got tired of trying to get through reading this while looking for the connections -the struggle of only reading text is delivery issues- i did enjoy the second time i read it giving it replay vaule... i said i was gonna make this quick and went overboard... let me get one more read and ill have my vote