View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2018, 02:53 AM
Mech
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Really great closer for Writer 9 . Felt this was very direct like something you might actually hear from a teacher.
I think writer number 7 had all the makings of a good story. Beginning middle end, humor, love, and triumph. Expressing love, especially young love, is always a good choice when given an opportunity to make music, or write about. It connected to the picture more for me because it was innocent mostly, ( deep in her booty lol). & this writer filled the box up with significantly more storyline. Hope im voting this right.

vote Writer 7
Unread 02-06-2018, 02:53 AM   #4

Mech

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Really great closer for Writer 9 . Felt this was very direct like something you might actually hear from a teacher.
I think writer number 7 had all the makings of a good story. Beginning middle end, humor, love, and triumph. Expressing love, especially young love, is always a good choice when given an opportunity to make music, or write about. It connected to the picture more for me because it was innocent mostly, ( deep in her booty lol). & this writer filled the box up with significantly more storyline. Hope im voting this right.

vote Writer 7