View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2018, 07:19 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
I took the battle, what are you talking about? I understand your head was in a good place for trying to get it to go down, but regardless of that fact - it was poorly handled on the deadline day, without even consulting me. I think messaging me about it should be the minimum requirement, before moving forward with anything else. Why are you making that sound like its a bizzare thing?
Clearly my expectations of people are too high in future I'll message to check if the champ wants to battle or get the free ride. As a side note, the whole PPV format is based on MMA where last minute substitutions are a fairly regular occurrence.
Unread 01-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #49

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
I took the battle, what are you talking about? I understand your head was in a good place for trying to get it to go down, but regardless of that fact - it was poorly handled on the deadline day, without even consulting me. I think messaging me about it should be the minimum requirement, before moving forward with anything else. Why are you making that sound like its a bizzare thing?
Clearly my expectations of people are too high in future I'll message to check if the champ wants to battle or get the free ride. As a side note, the whole PPV format is based on MMA where last minute substitutions are a fairly regular occurrence.