View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2018, 07:25 AM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

So You're Suggesting That You Sort Of 'Banned Yourself' and That's Okay? No No No Son. We Are NOT falling For that Gimmick. You're Just Like Anybody Else. You do the Crime You Do The Time! Even tho U Ghosted For However Many Months I'm SURE you Were Still Coming Online Viewing Activities. And Fuck Your Apology Bkus, If I Murder Someone and Go Into Hiding, even tho I Was Gone, Dosent Mean That I Was In Prison Serving my Time. It means That I Tucked Tail and Ran Like a BITCH! And Who Cares Of you 'Asked' To Be Demodded? U Weren't 'Demodded' Bkus Ya Bumsky Ass Was Still Acting Like You Did Nothing Wrong and it was All Accidental. Now you're Admitting to Fraudulence and With That Comes a Penalty! Nick You're Not A Idiot So Stop Playing As If Your Intelligence doesn't Allow you to Understand the Gratification Of this Dilemma. Until You Are Demodded or Banned, FUCK YOU and your Apology
This Site is Pure Fucking Politics.

#RIPLB
Unread 01-10-2018, 07:25 AM   #315

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

So You're Suggesting That You Sort Of 'Banned Yourself' and That's Okay? No No No Son. We Are NOT falling For that Gimmick. You're Just Like Anybody Else. You do the Crime You Do The Time! Even tho U Ghosted For However Many Months I'm SURE you Were Still Coming Online Viewing Activities. And Fuck Your Apology Bkus, If I Murder Someone and Go Into Hiding, even tho I Was Gone, Dosent Mean That I Was In Prison Serving my Time. It means That I Tucked Tail and Ran Like a BITCH! And Who Cares Of you 'Asked' To Be Demodded? U Weren't 'Demodded' Bkus Ya Bumsky Ass Was Still Acting Like You Did Nothing Wrong and it was All Accidental. Now you're Admitting to Fraudulence and With That Comes a Penalty! Nick You're Not A Idiot So Stop Playing As If Your Intelligence doesn't Allow you to Understand the Gratification Of this Dilemma. Until You Are Demodded or Banned, FUCK YOU and your Apology
This Site is Pure Fucking Politics.

#RIPLB