View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACC Tha GOD View Post
....So Nick Admits To His Crock Of Flagrant Shit and That's It? He's Not Getting Banned or Infracted Or Demodded Or Nothing? I've Been Banned For Shit SO MUCH LESS INTEGRITY LADEN. This Is Absolute Bullshit. If a Fuccin 'Recycle' Carries A Ban Of 6Months From a Regular Member Something Of this Magnitude Should Definitely Be Accompanied By a Removal of The Badge Of 'Mod' Honor which He DID NOT UPHOLD and a Ban. Fuck His Apology...Smmfh.
Recycling doesn't carry a ban of six months. The system is incremental so it decides based on how many infraction points the person already has. As you already have a large amount of points for previous infractions it gives you a much longer ban. Believe it or not the system hands out a 4 Day soft ban for biting if it's your first offence. I'm not saying that mods haven't given out a custom infraction of longer than that in the past as I'm sure they have, but that's the system.

Also, I asked to be demodded at the time but the staff team wanted to keep me on so I ghosted for like three or four months instead. I know I was never officially banned but I did way more time off the site as a result than I would have received if I had been given an infraction.

Why fuck my apology?
Unread 01-10-2018, 04:01 AM   #314

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACC Tha GOD View Post
....So Nick Admits To His Crock Of Flagrant Shit and That's It? He's Not Getting Banned or Infracted Or Demodded Or Nothing? I've Been Banned For Shit SO MUCH LESS INTEGRITY LADEN. This Is Absolute Bullshit. If a Fuccin 'Recycle' Carries A Ban Of 6Months From a Regular Member Something Of this Magnitude Should Definitely Be Accompanied By a Removal of The Badge Of 'Mod' Honor which He DID NOT UPHOLD and a Ban. Fuck His Apology...Smmfh.
Recycling doesn't carry a ban of six months. The system is incremental so it decides based on how many infraction points the person already has. As you already have a large amount of points for previous infractions it gives you a much longer ban. Believe it or not the system hands out a 4 Day soft ban for biting if it's your first offence. I'm not saying that mods haven't given out a custom infraction of longer than that in the past as I'm sure they have, but that's the system.

Also, I asked to be demodded at the time but the staff team wanted to keep me on so I ghosted for like three or four months instead. I know I was never officially banned but I did way more time off the site as a result than I would have received if I had been given an infraction.

Why fuck my apology?