View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2018, 08:59 PM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supsie View Post
looks trash af bro

Thanks You Decrepitly Horrid Homosexual!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Not bad at all for your first sig. The Hulk could've been cut out better. You can see the jagged edges from the previous background. Photoshop has some nice selection tools for that. The same story with the Classick text. Someone can tell that you cut it out of something and made it bigger because it's not a great cut as one can still see matting on the edges and it is highly pixelated. What you should do next time if you want to use an already made text design like this is to vectorize it. If you do that, it will end up looking even more crisp and original than where you got it from.
Why is this in General Talk rather than the Graphics forum though?

Aight Aight. Thanks For the Feedback!! I'm gonna Work On It for the Next One.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

But I Did It On My Cell phone. Lol so I Don't think They Have a Viable Photoshop Source for Mobile
Unread 01-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #4

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supsie View Post
looks trash af bro

Thanks You Decrepitly Horrid Homosexual!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Not bad at all for your first sig. The Hulk could've been cut out better. You can see the jagged edges from the previous background. Photoshop has some nice selection tools for that. The same story with the Classick text. Someone can tell that you cut it out of something and made it bigger because it's not a great cut as one can still see matting on the edges and it is highly pixelated. What you should do next time if you want to use an already made text design like this is to vectorize it. If you do that, it will end up looking even more crisp and original than where you got it from.
Why is this in General Talk rather than the Graphics forum though?

Aight Aight. Thanks For the Feedback!! I'm gonna Work On It for the Next One.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

But I Did It On My Cell phone. Lol so I Don't think They Have a Viable Photoshop Source for Mobile