View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2018, 05:40 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Fair enough, I see you. I just believe this well timed "apology" is also some slimy nick shit. Its pretty blatant he does whatever he can to weasel out of something when cornered, in that oronym thread constructing the witch hunt bullshit. Now he's doing it here on some flagship feux classy "Im taking responsibility for my actions" shit like dude wasn't on my discord and in my pms forever talking about "on a one to one you really believe I bit those babs?" Lying about lying to make dudes like me rant and shodan look like we're autistically grabbing at nothing. You are right- its my problem for not being able to take the apology, but I really dont want anything from dude but for people to know he's shady as fuck so I hope you're right
I feel bad that I've fucked with your trust this much. Also, this biting discussion has been going on forever now. This isn't some elaborate plot. Rant's threads were easier for my ego to push aside as he littered them with falsehoods. The fact you mentioned that the "oronym stuff is concrete" it felt natural. I've been thinking about posting it for a few days now so when you posted that I wasn't going to sit here and continue to deny it.

Being the kind of weirdo I am in my break from LB I read a few books that related somewhat. The first one I mentioned to someone (I forget who, might of been in the shoutbox) the other day Austin Kleon - Steal like an Artist which if I could make every texter read I would as it's a fucking awesome book for coming up with creative concepts but also outlines the difference between plagiarism and inspiration in a really unique way.

The second was Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink. Which relates to this thread. I'll take ownership over my actions in that oronym thread and beyond (you mentioned the discord too). I acted like a cunt. I know that. I'm sorry for it. It was my fault & it won't happen again.

I don't really expect your forgiveness Babs because I understand where you're coming from. I'm just putting it out there.
Unread 01-09-2018, 05:40 PM   #303

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Fair enough, I see you. I just believe this well timed "apology" is also some slimy nick shit. Its pretty blatant he does whatever he can to weasel out of something when cornered, in that oronym thread constructing the witch hunt bullshit. Now he's doing it here on some flagship feux classy "Im taking responsibility for my actions" shit like dude wasn't on my discord and in my pms forever talking about "on a one to one you really believe I bit those babs?" Lying about lying to make dudes like me rant and shodan look like we're autistically grabbing at nothing. You are right- its my problem for not being able to take the apology, but I really dont want anything from dude but for people to know he's shady as fuck so I hope you're right
I feel bad that I've fucked with your trust this much. Also, this biting discussion has been going on forever now. This isn't some elaborate plot. Rant's threads were easier for my ego to push aside as he littered them with falsehoods. The fact you mentioned that the "oronym stuff is concrete" it felt natural. I've been thinking about posting it for a few days now so when you posted that I wasn't going to sit here and continue to deny it.

Being the kind of weirdo I am in my break from LB I read a few books that related somewhat. The first one I mentioned to someone (I forget who, might of been in the shoutbox) the other day Austin Kleon - Steal like an Artist which if I could make every texter read I would as it's a fucking awesome book for coming up with creative concepts but also outlines the difference between plagiarism and inspiration in a really unique way.

The second was Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink. Which relates to this thread. I'll take ownership over my actions in that oronym thread and beyond (you mentioned the discord too). I acted like a cunt. I know that. I'm sorry for it. It was my fault & it won't happen again.

I don't really expect your forgiveness Babs because I understand where you're coming from. I'm just putting it out there.