View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2018, 12:54 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Turnbull ACs Vs ClassicK At Rhyming

For years, RULE has ducked and dived ACs, taking little shots here and there but never once putting his money on the table and actually trying to defend what he says.

Recently, @RULE predicted that ACs would "lost Illmania in 2018". You know, despite the fact that ACs is no longer even an active crew?

RULE has so much pride for ClassicK. Despite the fact that a 2% ratio of the crew actually went on to win something, and the fact that none of their biggest hypejobs are even respected anymore, RULE has managed to continue pushing the agenda that ClassicK are the greatest crew of all time. With two Illmania wins, totally unrelated to the fact that RULE runs Illmania and pushed deadlines / arranged shady battles in his crew's favour, RULE boasts his crew with an undefeated record.

Well that may remain, because I'm not proposing a crew battle, I'm proposing a team battle.

The Rules
- Anyone who held a large part in the crew is eligible.
- They do not need to be currently in the crew to represent.
- This is team battle, not a crew battle.

So you can go out there and get Grizz, IAmFlow, AfterThought, Krhyme, Mani and whoever else you want (the majority of ClassicK guys are still easy to find) and I guarantee you that every single one of them will be fucking burried.

I almost feel bad for @Esso and @macC. These are two dudes who would sign right up to be part of this and be confident in their abilities, but RULE's never going to accept. The guy's too scared of the crew's falsified reputation to actually trust in your abilities.
Unread 01-08-2018, 12:54 PM   #1

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Turnbull ACs Vs ClassicK At Rhyming

For years, RULE has ducked and dived ACs, taking little shots here and there but never once putting his money on the table and actually trying to defend what he says.

Recently, @RULE predicted that ACs would "lost Illmania in 2018". You know, despite the fact that ACs is no longer even an active crew?

RULE has so much pride for ClassicK. Despite the fact that a 2% ratio of the crew actually went on to win something, and the fact that none of their biggest hypejobs are even respected anymore, RULE has managed to continue pushing the agenda that ClassicK are the greatest crew of all time. With two Illmania wins, totally unrelated to the fact that RULE runs Illmania and pushed deadlines / arranged shady battles in his crew's favour, RULE boasts his crew with an undefeated record.

Well that may remain, because I'm not proposing a crew battle, I'm proposing a team battle.

The Rules
- Anyone who held a large part in the crew is eligible.
- They do not need to be currently in the crew to represent.
- This is team battle, not a crew battle.

So you can go out there and get Grizz, IAmFlow, AfterThought, Krhyme, Mani and whoever else you want (the majority of ClassicK guys are still easy to find) and I guarantee you that every single one of them will be fucking burried.

I almost feel bad for @Esso and @macC. These are two dudes who would sign right up to be part of this and be confident in their abilities, but RULE's never going to accept. The guy's too scared of the crew's falsified reputation to actually trust in your abilities.