View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2018, 12:11 AM
Diasik
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
I havent clicked links CBA but if they are legit, don't see they they wouldn't be (The shared Spaghetti scene is iconic, but since it was used against him) and with all the other accusations. Nicks looking like a serial biter. I'd like to hear his explanation 1st though. Interested to hear how he explains this because it doesn't seem possible. I'm calling he'll go AWOL though.
I don't know how many times I seen the lady and the tramp bit done even with the noodle in the head part, but this aint the first time he been exposed since I been here lol,
Unread 01-08-2018, 12:11 AM   #116

Diasik
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
I havent clicked links CBA but if they are legit, don't see they they wouldn't be (The shared Spaghetti scene is iconic, but since it was used against him) and with all the other accusations. Nicks looking like a serial biter. I'd like to hear his explanation 1st though. Interested to hear how he explains this because it doesn't seem possible. I'm calling he'll go AWOL though.
I don't know how many times I seen the lady and the tramp bit done even with the noodle in the head part, but this aint the first time he been exposed since I been here lol,