View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Wes Seneca
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i Told Nick.. Look..
"I'm a Straight 'Problem','RANT' PLEASE !,I'd 'Rain' On him,BATS!! MEME'S,Yo He's Gon' Have To Séance his Slain,Fallen Fam-When The Tre's Launching Act's,Like The Way 'Robin' TRAPEZE'D!,You Sway Losses,Plus You Stole My "Same Song And DANCE" SCHEME !"

That was My Opener,
After i Dropped that Bar,He went to The Chatbox to Get to The Bottom of it,while the battle was still going on and asked me To post the Proof.

My Verse
"You're The Type I'd Go CRAY ON, ENHANCED..I DRAW THINGS,A GUN,..REBUT !..I Was NAPALMING LAND'S,MY CONFLICTS SUCCUMBED BE..BUT,Yeah With STRAIGHT BOMB SHIT, MAN..WHY TALK SHIT ? COME FUCK ME UP !,Its the SAME SONG AND DANCE,LIKE PAC WITH THE GUMBY CUT !,"

It was a free Battle in the Unranked League in which he Voted on,and a few days later,if not the next day.. He Post's

These DUDES SCARED TO STEP TO ME they Got the Tag, now it's a 'Song and Dance' in the CREW THEY'RE RESPECTFUL SEE but think he's 'King of the Jungle' like these FRUITS BEAR THE RECIPE when for that title you got 'Carried by an Animal' you were 'BLEU'S BARE NECESSITIES!!'

To which he Tell's me. Oh you cant steal Idioms.Hmm.So you admit you Got the Idea from me,But you don't wanna Call it a Flip?..
Unread 01-07-2018, 02:05 PM   #102

Wes Seneca

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i Told Nick.. Look..
"I'm a Straight 'Problem','RANT' PLEASE !,I'd 'Rain' On him,BATS!! MEME'S,Yo He's Gon' Have To Séance his Slain,Fallen Fam-When The Tre's Launching Act's,Like The Way 'Robin' TRAPEZE'D!,You Sway Losses,Plus You Stole My "Same Song And DANCE" SCHEME !"

That was My Opener,
After i Dropped that Bar,He went to The Chatbox to Get to The Bottom of it,while the battle was still going on and asked me To post the Proof.

My Verse
"You're The Type I'd Go CRAY ON, ENHANCED..I DRAW THINGS,A GUN,..REBUT !..I Was NAPALMING LAND'S,MY CONFLICTS SUCCUMBED BE..BUT,Yeah With STRAIGHT BOMB SHIT, MAN..WHY TALK SHIT ? COME FUCK ME UP !,Its the SAME SONG AND DANCE,LIKE PAC WITH THE GUMBY CUT !,"

It was a free Battle in the Unranked League in which he Voted on,and a few days later,if not the next day.. He Post's

These DUDES SCARED TO STEP TO ME they Got the Tag, now it's a 'Song and Dance' in the CREW THEY'RE RESPECTFUL SEE but think he's 'King of the Jungle' like these FRUITS BEAR THE RECIPE when for that title you got 'Carried by an Animal' you were 'BLEU'S BARE NECESSITIES!!'

To which he Tell's me. Oh you cant steal Idioms.Hmm.So you admit you Got the Idea from me,But you don't wanna Call it a Flip?..