View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2018, 06:46 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILOS View Post
I was very active 2006-2010, then my alcoholism took over, went to rehab but struggled for about 5 years. been sober for 3 years. @Aggo I told Supsie to send beef or eat a dick. I battled legends on here. conceited, real talk, rule, row, Rican, x caliber, yall weren't even here from 06-10 so now I'll tell everyone to send beef and we'll see what's up

I could be wrong (but im probably not) but I don't think @Row was around from 06-10. Sounds like a lot more blah blah blah. It's whatever though. I just thought it was funny that you came in like a wrecking ball until someone said they'd send and you just acted miley.
Unread 01-03-2018, 06:46 PM   #22

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILOS View Post
I was very active 2006-2010, then my alcoholism took over, went to rehab but struggled for about 5 years. been sober for 3 years. @Aggo I told Supsie to send beef or eat a dick. I battled legends on here. conceited, real talk, rule, row, Rican, x caliber, yall weren't even here from 06-10 so now I'll tell everyone to send beef and we'll see what's up

I could be wrong (but im probably not) but I don't think @Row was around from 06-10. Sounds like a lot more blah blah blah. It's whatever though. I just thought it was funny that you came in like a wrecking ball until someone said they'd send and you just acted miley.