View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2018, 02:02 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
There's different degrees to this shit. You can't look at it one dimensionally like this. I shouldn't be able to change history and say some crew won Illmania that didn't. And guess what? You aren't allowed to say actually X won Illmania or you get banned for swaying.
Have you ever considered it was an honest mistake?And if it wasn't, unless it's some dirty dark secret, nobody even cares about the personal, just the punchfrom it's harmless innacurate foundation only a select few old LB tourny history buff nerds would of noticed.
Not like he claimed you'd been charged with rape back in 1974.
^degrees to this shit.

It's nothing in the scheme of things. Thos who know, know and hold it against when voting. Thos who don't wont even get the personal or even care enough to let it figure. Just the bully nameplay they connect from seeing the crew name.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
You're talking more twisting the truth and using hypebole. So the point of a battle is to go after your opponent right? Hurt them with the words? So if I say "Just C went to an all girls school because they thought he was a girl"....are you insulted? Does it hurt? Nope. Cause it has absolutely fuck all truth to it. It means nothing. It's nonsense.

It's basically like arguing in the forum. I could say you were a corrupt mod who'd sway decisions based on friendships. You could say I'm just bitter that you didn't do anything in ACs. Neither of those are specifically true, but because there's a foothold to get some reaction, that's where this stems.

You know this though. A line bout how Subreal's crew, ACs, lost in Illmania, when Subreal wasn't in that crew nor did it lose, means nothing. It isn't a bar that connects what so ever purely BECAUSE it's not true.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

I guess RULE used all tht cash he was gonna put into buying LB into legit paying people to suck his testicles. Jesus, this is next level shit now.
Mate I don't care what anyone says because it's all in the spirit of creative writing. All that matters is the competition.

And whats the RULE BS. I've not rapped or battled in years and I probably had a gazillion more wars of a personal nature battling than him and YOU combined on here and I'm not saying anything I havent stood by since day dot.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-03-2018, 02:02 PM   #48

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
There's different degrees to this shit. You can't look at it one dimensionally like this. I shouldn't be able to change history and say some crew won Illmania that didn't. And guess what? You aren't allowed to say actually X won Illmania or you get banned for swaying.
Have you ever considered it was an honest mistake?And if it wasn't, unless it's some dirty dark secret, nobody even cares about the personal, just the punchfrom it's harmless innacurate foundation only a select few old LB tourny history buff nerds would of noticed.
Not like he claimed you'd been charged with rape back in 1974.
^degrees to this shit.

It's nothing in the scheme of things. Thos who know, know and hold it against when voting. Thos who don't wont even get the personal or even care enough to let it figure. Just the bully nameplay they connect from seeing the crew name.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
You're talking more twisting the truth and using hypebole. So the point of a battle is to go after your opponent right? Hurt them with the words? So if I say "Just C went to an all girls school because they thought he was a girl"....are you insulted? Does it hurt? Nope. Cause it has absolutely fuck all truth to it. It means nothing. It's nonsense.

It's basically like arguing in the forum. I could say you were a corrupt mod who'd sway decisions based on friendships. You could say I'm just bitter that you didn't do anything in ACs. Neither of those are specifically true, but because there's a foothold to get some reaction, that's where this stems.

You know this though. A line bout how Subreal's crew, ACs, lost in Illmania, when Subreal wasn't in that crew nor did it lose, means nothing. It isn't a bar that connects what so ever purely BECAUSE it's not true.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

I guess RULE used all tht cash he was gonna put into buying LB into legit paying people to suck his testicles. Jesus, this is next level shit now.
Mate I don't care what anyone says because it's all in the spirit of creative writing. All that matters is the competition.

And whats the RULE BS. I've not rapped or battled in years and I probably had a gazillion more wars of a personal nature battling than him and YOU combined on here and I'm not saying anything I havent stood by since day dot.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.