View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2018, 01:49 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Because ppl are in uproar over fake personals. I've had hundreds thrown at me in audio and track battles. From twisted truths, exaggerations to flat out lies. Listen to any mainstream diss track and it'll contain 1 form or the other. It's battling. Creative licence to form a compelling well crafted narrative. The truth works around the creative thought process for maximum impact, not the other way around. it's on the listener to decide. That said I dont care if you correct him (As long as you dont push it ) Then leave it to the voters.
You're talking more twisting the truth and using hypebole. So the point of a battle is to go after your opponent right? Hurt them with the words? So if I say "Just C went to an all girls school because they thought he was a girl"....are you insulted? Does it hurt? Nope. Cause it has absolutely fuck all truth to it. It means nothing. It's nonsense.

It's basically like arguing in the forum. I could say you were a corrupt mod who'd sway decisions based on friendships. You could say I'm just bitter that you didn't do anything in ACs. Neither of those are specifically true, but because there's a foothold to get some reaction, that's where this stems.

You know this though. A line bout how Subreal's crew, ACs, lost in Illmania, when Subreal wasn't in that crew nor did it lose, means nothing. It isn't a bar that connects what so ever purely BECAUSE it's not true.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACC View Post
We All Lose At Some Point.... unless You're Revan...Hahaha. *FLEXXXX!*
I guess RULE used all tht cash he was gonna put into buying LB into legit paying people to suck his testicles. Jesus, this is next level shit now.
Unread 01-03-2018, 01:49 PM   #47

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Because ppl are in uproar over fake personals. I've had hundreds thrown at me in audio and track battles. From twisted truths, exaggerations to flat out lies. Listen to any mainstream diss track and it'll contain 1 form or the other. It's battling. Creative licence to form a compelling well crafted narrative. The truth works around the creative thought process for maximum impact, not the other way around. it's on the listener to decide. That said I dont care if you correct him (As long as you dont push it ) Then leave it to the voters.
You're talking more twisting the truth and using hypebole. So the point of a battle is to go after your opponent right? Hurt them with the words? So if I say "Just C went to an all girls school because they thought he was a girl"....are you insulted? Does it hurt? Nope. Cause it has absolutely fuck all truth to it. It means nothing. It's nonsense.

It's basically like arguing in the forum. I could say you were a corrupt mod who'd sway decisions based on friendships. You could say I'm just bitter that you didn't do anything in ACs. Neither of those are specifically true, but because there's a foothold to get some reaction, that's where this stems.

You know this though. A line bout how Subreal's crew, ACs, lost in Illmania, when Subreal wasn't in that crew nor did it lose, means nothing. It isn't a bar that connects what so ever purely BECAUSE it's not true.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACC View Post
We All Lose At Some Point.... unless You're Revan...Hahaha. *FLEXXXX!*
I guess RULE used all tht cash he was gonna put into buying LB into legit paying people to suck his testicles. Jesus, this is next level shit now.