View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Rai
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I have a feeling that the DaDDiO bar might just be a random thing and not him actually calling you a real receptionist as a personal?

EDIT: Wtf is your problem? DaDDiO said:-

"I said "gun or blade?" but don't ANSWER THIS w/ HESITANCE I'm only 'sitting u down to make the call' cos ya SWAGS A BIT.. RECEPTIONIST"

How the fuck is that a fake personal. Firstly, he's not even calling you a receptionist. You have entirey misread the point of the line. And secondly, it's clearly not intending to take anything from your personal information to back up the line. This isn't in any way intended as a personal.

In his expo he said I was a receptionist in real life
Unread 01-03-2018, 12:42 PM   #39

Rai

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I have a feeling that the DaDDiO bar might just be a random thing and not him actually calling you a real receptionist as a personal?

EDIT: Wtf is your problem? DaDDiO said:-

"I said "gun or blade?" but don't ANSWER THIS w/ HESITANCE I'm only 'sitting u down to make the call' cos ya SWAGS A BIT.. RECEPTIONIST"

How the fuck is that a fake personal. Firstly, he's not even calling you a receptionist. You have entirey misread the point of the line. And secondly, it's clearly not intending to take anything from your personal information to back up the line. This isn't in any way intended as a personal.

In his expo he said I was a receptionist in real life