View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Rai
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

First and foremost, I'd like to say the ban was an extreme way to deal with the problem. He was only stating that because of the lack of votes in his favor. regardless of the inaccurate personals, he should not have said anything until the battle was over. For you know how many times I have been hit with "fake personals"?

How about me vs Daddio for instance. He said I was a receptionist in real life. Completely not true. I am a forklift driver.
How about me vs Celsius
He said that was a picture of me and my girl. It was actually a picture of her two cousins.
Moral of the story is I didn't say anything about it while the battle was open, as it IS swaying.
Unread 01-03-2018, 12:30 PM   #33

Rai

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

First and foremost, I'd like to say the ban was an extreme way to deal with the problem. He was only stating that because of the lack of votes in his favor. regardless of the inaccurate personals, he should not have said anything until the battle was over. For you know how many times I have been hit with "fake personals"?

How about me vs Daddio for instance. He said I was a receptionist in real life. Completely not true. I am a forklift driver.
How about me vs Celsius
He said that was a picture of me and my girl. It was actually a picture of her two cousins.
Moral of the story is I didn't say anything about it while the battle was open, as it IS swaying.