View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2018, 11:17 AM
Miles Uzi
Basic Member
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 4 Lost

A personal is literally something tailored to that person's environment. It doesn't have to be legit. That's like saying every bar you spit has to be something you would actually do. Most of you wouldn't even know how to use a butterfly blade, but yet you would talk about it openly like it's second nature. Come on now. Use your heads. The entirety of battle rap is consistent with false claims of homosexuality, pedophilia, etc., and we're supposed to think all these claims are legit? Then every battle rapper is a closet homosexual, racist biggot who chases children in their spare time....Using information that correlates to a person, like their race, is personal, even if they aren't white. So if I'm albino and you keep calling me kettle black, does that mean I should try to refute the battle and have the opposition disqualified? That's petty...This sounds like a scapegoat tbh.
Unread 01-03-2018, 11:17 AM   #5

Miles Uzi
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

A personal is literally something tailored to that person's environment. It doesn't have to be legit. That's like saying every bar you spit has to be something you would actually do. Most of you wouldn't even know how to use a butterfly blade, but yet you would talk about it openly like it's second nature. Come on now. Use your heads. The entirety of battle rap is consistent with false claims of homosexuality, pedophilia, etc., and we're supposed to think all these claims are legit? Then every battle rapper is a closet homosexual, racist biggot who chases children in their spare time....Using information that correlates to a person, like their race, is personal, even if they aren't white. So if I'm albino and you keep calling me kettle black, does that mean I should try to refute the battle and have the opposition disqualified? That's petty...This sounds like a scapegoat tbh.