View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2018, 02:21 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince S View Post
U have to make a new one @MC KG that means its gone..

Lmfao @Son of Dubai nigga stfu u have no idea wtf I do. Again assuming shit right? Why? U sound like a top notch dick rider a d a washed up textcee. Just stfu ... Be a smart guy like the others and just find out on FB.. Dumb fck . just sitting here rotting on niggas nuts makes u look dumb af.. Facts. Bitch u wouldnt last one a fb tourny or card with the top tiers, just by your comments alone..
@MACC hold that L.. Youre 0-4 against me.. Just stfu. U just ducked my inbox Callout. Weak mf ������
But you’re not even good. Stupid dike bitch. Faggot ass wannabe nigga ass dildo strapping ass bitch you suck rubber dicks. Ain’t shit you can say about me. Lmao@ washed up textcee. Manly ass bitch first of all, I’m not an overall text battler. I text battle in my spare time, you do this for a living you ugly ass Young M.A. knock off dobbleganger. You’re just hurt because you’re getting beat the fuck up in your own thread. This shit backfired on your brolic ass.
Unread 01-02-2018, 02:21 PM   #110

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince S View Post
U have to make a new one @MC KG that means its gone..

Lmfao @Son of Dubai nigga stfu u have no idea wtf I do. Again assuming shit right? Why? U sound like a top notch dick rider a d a washed up textcee. Just stfu ... Be a smart guy like the others and just find out on FB.. Dumb fck . just sitting here rotting on niggas nuts makes u look dumb af.. Facts. Bitch u wouldnt last one a fb tourny or card with the top tiers, just by your comments alone..
@MACC hold that L.. Youre 0-4 against me.. Just stfu. U just ducked my inbox Callout. Weak mf ������
But you’re not even good. Stupid dike bitch. Faggot ass wannabe nigga ass dildo strapping ass bitch you suck rubber dicks. Ain’t shit you can say about me. Lmao@ washed up textcee. Manly ass bitch first of all, I’m not an overall text battler. I text battle in my spare time, you do this for a living you ugly ass Young M.A. knock off dobbleganger. You’re just hurt because you’re getting beat the fuck up in your own thread. This shit backfired on your brolic ass.