View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2018, 10:11 AM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince S View Post
Rohan might have reported you for being active on TWP... @MC KG .. Lemme know how long your ban is, it will tell u
@Son of Dubai again another idiot who cant comprehend the fact I never said I can't, I said I dont have time. Like now I'm driving to work, hence the spelling and grammar issues. Sitting in traffic replying like a text msg. I dont have time to post imgs from my phone. When its all one individual picture. Really? Stfu.. U take your shit to the head and sound like a washed up dick rider. Must I recite the alphabet fot u too? Because u obviously cannot read and more pressed about arguing about self assumption. Stop being quick to respond just to reply instead get an understanding before u look like ur jumping on a fraud bandwagon.
Lol, shots fired. but i don't think Rohaan would report me or some shit, I'm cool with that guy

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post
Tana I am also on my phone lol. You don’t belong on the internet if you think you can only post screenshots from a computer

I legit screenshotted that from my phone and uploaded it to postimg.org

What a dumb bitch

It’s been bout a week and all you did was post some images of a friendly ass conversation.

Punks quite good at uploading images
Unread 01-02-2018, 10:11 AM   #106

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince S View Post
Rohan might have reported you for being active on TWP... @MC KG .. Lemme know how long your ban is, it will tell u
@Son of Dubai again another idiot who cant comprehend the fact I never said I can't, I said I dont have time. Like now I'm driving to work, hence the spelling and grammar issues. Sitting in traffic replying like a text msg. I dont have time to post imgs from my phone. When its all one individual picture. Really? Stfu.. U take your shit to the head and sound like a washed up dick rider. Must I recite the alphabet fot u too? Because u obviously cannot read and more pressed about arguing about self assumption. Stop being quick to respond just to reply instead get an understanding before u look like ur jumping on a fraud bandwagon.
Lol, shots fired. but i don't think Rohaan would report me or some shit, I'm cool with that guy

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post
Tana I am also on my phone lol. You don’t belong on the internet if you think you can only post screenshots from a computer

I legit screenshotted that from my phone and uploaded it to postimg.org

What a dumb bitch

It’s been bout a week and all you did was post some images of a friendly ass conversation.

Punks quite good at uploading images