View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2017, 07:18 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
Nigga you tripping. I wasn't even trying in the scheme , half of that shit was keystyled while i was chatting with you and it wasnt like u was still a rookie when your acct had over 1000 battles, text and audio..and the tag was all.shit and giggles.trust youd get slapped back to your old acct.but big ups GM alumni.u still my homie
That was during my first scheme tournament ever I got no showed first round didn't write shit then you asked to go 32 with that shitttty ass scheme and I said yeah just for the fuck of it cuz we were in the same crew n could use the practice at the time. I don't see why you'd be shits n giggles'n in a tag tourney when you were both still tryna make runs at that point. You got clearly beat and you tried from what you said at the time.. accept it. Erupt hit me up talkin bout "yeah yall won but I'm still the GOAT" Dude is nutty :grass:
Unread 12-31-2017, 07:18 PM   #10

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
Nigga you tripping. I wasn't even trying in the scheme , half of that shit was keystyled while i was chatting with you and it wasnt like u was still a rookie when your acct had over 1000 battles, text and audio..and the tag was all.shit and giggles.trust youd get slapped back to your old acct.but big ups GM alumni.u still my homie
That was during my first scheme tournament ever I got no showed first round didn't write shit then you asked to go 32 with that shitttty ass scheme and I said yeah just for the fuck of it cuz we were in the same crew n could use the practice at the time. I don't see why you'd be shits n giggles'n in a tag tourney when you were both still tryna make runs at that point. You got clearly beat and you tried from what you said at the time.. accept it. Erupt hit me up talkin bout "yeah yall won but I'm still the GOAT" Dude is nutty :grass: