View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2017, 09:47 AM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 705 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
106 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
Considering most people don't know anything about him I would say Mani is underrated. For a long time he was up there with the best in Text but he stopped battling to focus on Tracks and fell along the wayside.

PS.
People are too harsh on old school battlers. Yes, they don't compete with today but Jesse Owens would get his ass kicked by Usain Bolt too. Doesn't mean he's not a great. I also would agree I don't think De Niro could compete as is. If he put some time into developing that's a different story. I recognize him for his achievements back in the day though and have huge respect for that.

Oops, forgot to do the next one...
@MAN DOWN
Fair points about putting the past in perspective. Well said
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 12-23-2017, 09:47 AM   #114

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
106 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 733 text
Mentioned: 705 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
Considering most people don't know anything about him I would say Mani is underrated. For a long time he was up there with the best in Text but he stopped battling to focus on Tracks and fell along the wayside.

PS.
People are too harsh on old school battlers. Yes, they don't compete with today but Jesse Owens would get his ass kicked by Usain Bolt too. Doesn't mean he's not a great. I also would agree I don't think De Niro could compete as is. If he put some time into developing that's a different story. I recognize him for his achievements back in the day though and have huge respect for that.

Oops, forgot to do the next one...
@MAN DOWN
Fair points about putting the past in perspective. Well said
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral