Thread: Ideas?
View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2017, 06:55 AM
K SERA
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

# 1: There should be incentives for Inviting New Members,Maybe with Refferal Codes,so that the Person who Referred someone Get an Mc item or Title of some sort,Like The Army Recruiters Badges That They have,that can be Requested After 5,10,or 20.Bronze,silver,and Gold..If that's not already Implemented.

Also,We're Not seeing people In Cypher's,Or Rating's From Member's who Claim they're Extremely Active,and are a Main Reason for the Site Still Going Strong.The Unranked League and the Exclusive League Both seem To suffer ,Because a Majority of the Members want To battle in the Basic League.

And when you do Rate.. You Rate Terribly Low.

# 2 : At the Bottom of the Screen,It shows the newest Members and asks you to Welcome them,That is Barely being done.On Average there are 4 New people a day.

# 3 : There should also Be a sandbox for you to Type your Bars into,with the line Count so no one ever has to short their lines for their Final Product.It seems like Every Place that You can Type Bars,should have the same Box,Equipped with The Line Counter,Bold and underline Options Just like a Battle.
I Basically just use the Journal when i want to Write Rhymes for Rec, there's Just No Line counter.

# 4 : Also,the Block Feature doesn't stop people from Posting To your Page, Literally ,The only Reason i Blocked the same Guy on Two of His names. The messages On my Page. I had to Block Him from P.M'ing me On Both of His names Too.You have to always Keep Deleting those Messages.
Unread 12-22-2017, 06:55 AM   #15

K SERA

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

# 1: There should be incentives for Inviting New Members,Maybe with Refferal Codes,so that the Person who Referred someone Get an Mc item or Title of some sort,Like The Army Recruiters Badges That They have,that can be Requested After 5,10,or 20.Bronze,silver,and Gold..If that's not already Implemented.

Also,We're Not seeing people In Cypher's,Or Rating's From Member's who Claim they're Extremely Active,and are a Main Reason for the Site Still Going Strong.The Unranked League and the Exclusive League Both seem To suffer ,Because a Majority of the Members want To battle in the Basic League.

And when you do Rate.. You Rate Terribly Low.

# 2 : At the Bottom of the Screen,It shows the newest Members and asks you to Welcome them,That is Barely being done.On Average there are 4 New people a day.

# 3 : There should also Be a sandbox for you to Type your Bars into,with the line Count so no one ever has to short their lines for their Final Product.It seems like Every Place that You can Type Bars,should have the same Box,Equipped with The Line Counter,Bold and underline Options Just like a Battle.
I Basically just use the Journal when i want to Write Rhymes for Rec, there's Just No Line counter.

# 4 : Also,the Block Feature doesn't stop people from Posting To your Page, Literally ,The only Reason i Blocked the same Guy on Two of His names. The messages On my Page. I had to Block Him from P.M'ing me On Both of His names Too.You have to always Keep Deleting those Messages.