View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:28 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
^ I thought this thread was a ridiculous reach but now after seeing that racial slur, with the fact that he's white as hell, in addition to the shit aforementioned, plus considering I was forced to step down from staff for getting a thread like this in my name, I understand.

Then again, people and staff actually like Nicholas, so who cares what he does
Did you read the full bar? The whole context is about Rain being racist. I'm paraphrasing Rain's words. This is the problem with these threads and part of the reason I'm not dignifying them with responses for the most part. Those that know the truth see it for it's ridiculousness and ignore it and those that don't know are left confused by Rant's attempts to misconstrue events to fit his narrative.
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:28 PM   #36

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
^ I thought this thread was a ridiculous reach but now after seeing that racial slur, with the fact that he's white as hell, in addition to the shit aforementioned, plus considering I was forced to step down from staff for getting a thread like this in my name, I understand.

Then again, people and staff actually like Nicholas, so who cares what he does
Did you read the full bar? The whole context is about Rain being racist. I'm paraphrasing Rain's words. This is the problem with these threads and part of the reason I'm not dignifying them with responses for the most part. Those that know the truth see it for it's ridiculousness and ignore it and those that don't know are left confused by Rant's attempts to misconstrue events to fit his narrative.