Unread 12-12-2017, 05:41 PM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Took it about a month ago for the first time. Half pill (not sure the dosage but it was fairly standard) the first night and 2 halves the 2nd night.

First night was chill but because of my taller-wider frame I didn't really feel it that heavily and I was just geeked to be at this show experiencing the ride so I didn't let myself get lost in it.

2nd night was off the chizzang, I knew where everything was so I could relax and just enjoy myself. It was honestly one of the best days of my life and now that's all I think about, that moment in extacy, a fucking lit candle - it was like looking through nebula star gazers and seeing the stars as the impossibility of it all, that they're probably filled with life we'll never even be able to conceive of. I want to run away.

But overall a cool experience. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone who's ever suffered from depression cause the week after is a biatch but if you can know that it's all in your head you'll be alright.

10/10
Unread 12-12-2017, 05:41 PM   #10

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2496 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Took it about a month ago for the first time. Half pill (not sure the dosage but it was fairly standard) the first night and 2 halves the 2nd night.

First night was chill but because of my taller-wider frame I didn't really feel it that heavily and I was just geeked to be at this show experiencing the ride so I didn't let myself get lost in it.

2nd night was off the chizzang, I knew where everything was so I could relax and just enjoy myself. It was honestly one of the best days of my life and now that's all I think about, that moment in extacy, a fucking lit candle - it was like looking through nebula star gazers and seeing the stars as the impossibility of it all, that they're probably filled with life we'll never even be able to conceive of. I want to run away.

But overall a cool experience. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone who's ever suffered from depression cause the week after is a biatch but if you can know that it's all in your head you'll be alright.

10/10