View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
What is it like?
I do it fairly frequently. Maybe once every other month. I take low doses because I don't like to get blasted but at low doses it's a very social drug. Feelings of euphoria, empathy. It makes you talkative. I can take it and go out to the bar with my chick and people don't know I'm on anything. It's an upper, so you can stay up drinking all night.

At high doses it can be pretty intense but I don't usually go for that.

I smoke weed daily, drink a few times a week. Molly and coke occasionally but coke is mostly just a stay up forever drug without all the things I like about molly.
Unread 12-12-2017, 10:23 AM   #8

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
What is it like?
I do it fairly frequently. Maybe once every other month. I take low doses because I don't like to get blasted but at low doses it's a very social drug. Feelings of euphoria, empathy. It makes you talkative. I can take it and go out to the bar with my chick and people don't know I'm on anything. It's an upper, so you can stay up drinking all night.

At high doses it can be pretty intense but I don't usually go for that.

I smoke weed daily, drink a few times a week. Molly and coke occasionally but coke is mostly just a stay up forever drug without all the things I like about molly.