View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2017, 10:38 PM
NiroStory
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default FREESTYLE NIROSTORY 4 minutes

heres a freestyle i made ,

skip the podcast if you want cause its after the freestyle

and i was droppin some knowledge bout how much you can change with yourself and be who you wanna be

by using your body, neck, and yeah, all muscles, bones everything, your body in a certain way, your whole breathing gets changed, the way salivia gets used, the lung capacity, the way you puke, where you use force from stomach, basically everything you are and your whole being, and you can be in complete inbalance

about the thing i forgot to add in the beggining of the podcast is that screaming is also part of your lung lungs where you puke etc breath etc and stomach all that kind of shit and where you use your salivia from and your spit and even your anus cause it gets trough the mouth through the stomach and so on so on

i dont need to go in depth but basically it effects your whole flow, the whole way you move, you whole voice you have, the whole you potray and express yourself, the way you are, the speak you speak, the way you move your head moving your eyes moving everything,

basically the body is a perfect flow of stream and when that stream gets ruined by some fucked up diease or maybe even just mental thoughts that im not sure what the cause is it fucks up your whole beeing, because your brain is not even in balance so it switches,

it goes from 1 speed to another, first its fast on track using good strength good muscles good way of cordiation, and than the next all of a sudden in just a few seconds it slowly starts changing to a different way of using your neck, your eyes, your posture, body, your whole being.

anyway this just a freestyle and some knowledge and me expressing myself after the freestyle
Unread 12-07-2017, 10:38 PM   #1

NiroStory

Voted: 15 audio / 4 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default FREESTYLE NIROSTORY 4 minutes

heres a freestyle i made ,

skip the podcast if you want cause its after the freestyle

and i was droppin some knowledge bout how much you can change with yourself and be who you wanna be

by using your body, neck, and yeah, all muscles, bones everything, your body in a certain way, your whole breathing gets changed, the way salivia gets used, the lung capacity, the way you puke, where you use force from stomach, basically everything you are and your whole being, and you can be in complete inbalance

about the thing i forgot to add in the beggining of the podcast is that screaming is also part of your lung lungs where you puke etc breath etc and stomach all that kind of shit and where you use your salivia from and your spit and even your anus cause it gets trough the mouth through the stomach and so on so on

i dont need to go in depth but basically it effects your whole flow, the whole way you move, you whole voice you have, the whole you potray and express yourself, the way you are, the speak you speak, the way you move your head moving your eyes moving everything,

basically the body is a perfect flow of stream and when that stream gets ruined by some fucked up diease or maybe even just mental thoughts that im not sure what the cause is it fucks up your whole beeing, because your brain is not even in balance so it switches,

it goes from 1 speed to another, first its fast on track using good strength good muscles good way of cordiation, and than the next all of a sudden in just a few seconds it slowly starts changing to a different way of using your neck, your eyes, your posture, body, your whole being.

anyway this just a freestyle and some knowledge and me expressing myself after the freestyle