View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2017, 02:44 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
IM SURE YOUR TRACKS GONNA BE DOPE..AND ILL COMMENT AS SUCH WHEN IT DROPS CUS IM A REAL NIGGA.... YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE THE HOMIE..BUT YOURE ACTING LIKE A HOE RIGHT NOW... IF YOU CANT AGREE TO THE 1 WEEK DEADLINE YOU DONT DESERVE THAT HOF TITLE..BEING YOURE THE ONE THAT CALLED ME OUT...THIS IS FUN FOR ME...YOURE THE ONE ACTING LIKE A HOE ALLAROUND KID......ITS OBVIOUS......CAN YOU PLEASE ACCEPT MY TERMS OF ACCEPTING YOUR CALL OUT???????? SMFH YOU DONT SCARE ME LIL NIGGA... YOURE THE SHOOK ONE IT SEEMS
1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, I’m dropping a diss track regardless. All I did was let it be known that we were close for an award and suddenly you start coming at me.. You’re pretty much spoke how you felt and that’s all LB ever does when they’re upset lol. Say a bunch of shit they’ve always wanted to say when ya buddies but as SOON as you hit a weak spot, they spill it all. That’s dope though because now that I know you feel this way, This is NOT a friendly diss track. I told you, we’re not friends after this. You people ALWAYS wait till you’re mad to spill out how ya REALLY feel and I don’t feel comfortable with that type of company.
Unread 12-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #17

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
IM SURE YOUR TRACKS GONNA BE DOPE..AND ILL COMMENT AS SUCH WHEN IT DROPS CUS IM A REAL NIGGA.... YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE THE HOMIE..BUT YOURE ACTING LIKE A HOE RIGHT NOW... IF YOU CANT AGREE TO THE 1 WEEK DEADLINE YOU DONT DESERVE THAT HOF TITLE..BEING YOURE THE ONE THAT CALLED ME OUT...THIS IS FUN FOR ME...YOURE THE ONE ACTING LIKE A HOE ALLAROUND KID......ITS OBVIOUS......CAN YOU PLEASE ACCEPT MY TERMS OF ACCEPTING YOUR CALL OUT???????? SMFH YOU DONT SCARE ME LIL NIGGA... YOURE THE SHOOK ONE IT SEEMS
1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, I’m dropping a diss track regardless. All I did was let it be known that we were close for an award and suddenly you start coming at me.. You’re pretty much spoke how you felt and that’s all LB ever does when they’re upset lol. Say a bunch of shit they’ve always wanted to say when ya buddies but as SOON as you hit a weak spot, they spill it all. That’s dope though because now that I know you feel this way, This is NOT a friendly diss track. I told you, we’re not friends after this. You people ALWAYS wait till you’re mad to spill out how ya REALLY feel and I don’t feel comfortable with that type of company.