View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2017, 02:11 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
NIGGA WE CAN MAKE THE. DEADLINE THREE. DAYS..... thats more suitable... YOU JUST CALLED ME OUT.. NOW YOU NEED TWO WEEKS??????? DO YOU. THINK IM SCARED ???oooooooo LIL OLE PUNK WHO NEEDS 2 WEEKS TO BODY ME IM SHAKING IN MY JORDANS RIGHT NOW...FUCK OUTTA. HERE LMAOOOOOO MATTER FACT MAKE THE DEADLINE 3 DAYS LIL NIGGA YOU CLEARLY SHOOK AF BAHAHA
when you lose, I wanna see this same energy. It should be understandable that the track battle is GOING to happen. I started writing already so whenever I drop this track on your head, do NOT and I mean DO NOT be hitting me up afterwards talking about “good shit”. I’d spit in your face in person bruh. Just know you could’ve avoided all of this but wanted to act like a girl. Now I gotta embarrass you.
Unread 12-07-2017, 02:11 PM   #11

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
NIGGA WE CAN MAKE THE. DEADLINE THREE. DAYS..... thats more suitable... YOU JUST CALLED ME OUT.. NOW YOU NEED TWO WEEKS??????? DO YOU. THINK IM SCARED ???oooooooo LIL OLE PUNK WHO NEEDS 2 WEEKS TO BODY ME IM SHAKING IN MY JORDANS RIGHT NOW...FUCK OUTTA. HERE LMAOOOOOO MATTER FACT MAKE THE DEADLINE 3 DAYS LIL NIGGA YOU CLEARLY SHOOK AF BAHAHA
when you lose, I wanna see this same energy. It should be understandable that the track battle is GOING to happen. I started writing already so whenever I drop this track on your head, do NOT and I mean DO NOT be hitting me up afterwards talking about “good shit”. I’d spit in your face in person bruh. Just know you could’ve avoided all of this but wanted to act like a girl. Now I gotta embarrass you.