View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2017, 11:12 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Eth i bet you wake up every morning, thinking of ways to troll your hoe..... fr tho,
How many times have you pissed on her toothbrush?

I'll be back to drop some votes, after ive done a little more research.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

lol i took it as you bragging about being up for an award, you dont deserve this year lol,
This is what i call friendly competition my nigga...... If you come at rupt for friendly competition, rupt is going to friendly come at you with the facts lol

Called tuff love. You play 2k right? ha
Claiming no one remembers the 1 track I dropped.. where’s the proof? You’re just talking right now. You’ll hate yourself if I win that award. If you win, it means too much but if someone else does, it means nothing. Regardless, we both dropped less than 3 tracks this year but the only difference is.... Overtime’s feedback and ratings stomps yours in the soil.
Unread 12-07-2017, 11:12 AM   #39

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Eth i bet you wake up every morning, thinking of ways to troll your hoe..... fr tho,
How many times have you pissed on her toothbrush?

I'll be back to drop some votes, after ive done a little more research.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

lol i took it as you bragging about being up for an award, you dont deserve this year lol,
This is what i call friendly competition my nigga...... If you come at rupt for friendly competition, rupt is going to friendly come at you with the facts lol

Called tuff love. You play 2k right? ha
Claiming no one remembers the 1 track I dropped.. where’s the proof? You’re just talking right now. You’ll hate yourself if I win that award. If you win, it means too much but if someone else does, it means nothing. Regardless, we both dropped less than 3 tracks this year but the only difference is.... Overtime’s feedback and ratings stomps yours in the soil.