View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2017, 11:02 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Look, im not trying to sway, but you dropped one track, that noone remembers, noone has voted that track as track of the year (may change now because niggas are nuthuggers), but do you see my point? lol

You want the award too much homie, idc about the award, i didnt comment nor even looked at this thread until you tagged me bragging about being up 3-2 on votes on an award that you dont deserve. Even Bleu didnt vote for you, cus he knows wassup. And thats ya boi fam.

I'm just saying, stop bragging about being up on the votes for something, when you drop one track, that noone remembers, and noone has voted for track of the year.... lol

Goodluck tho homie.
Ha, you’re really upset because I tried to start some friendly competition dude. Instead of taking it that way, you wanna act like I’m insulting you and then try to come at me.

But I’m not shocked.......’homie’
Unread 12-07-2017, 11:02 AM   #37

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Look, im not trying to sway, but you dropped one track, that noone remembers, noone has voted that track as track of the year (may change now because niggas are nuthuggers), but do you see my point? lol

You want the award too much homie, idc about the award, i didnt comment nor even looked at this thread until you tagged me bragging about being up 3-2 on votes on an award that you dont deserve. Even Bleu didnt vote for you, cus he knows wassup. And thats ya boi fam.

I'm just saying, stop bragging about being up on the votes for something, when you drop one track, that noone remembers, and noone has voted for track of the year.... lol

Goodluck tho homie.
Ha, you’re really upset because I tried to start some friendly competition dude. Instead of taking it that way, you wanna act like I’m insulting you and then try to come at me.

But I’m not shocked.......’homie’