View Single Post
Unread 12-04-2017, 02:14 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
I mean, I don't care either way about me, to be honest. But, to make the other dude write an entirely new battle is pretty fucked up. Especially based on a rule you're making up on the fly. Lol.
How are you gonna blame me for you threatening to no show? I'm sure your concern for Rai is 100% legit but he has almost two weeks to rustle up another 16 and if he really sent you one in a few hours last night I'm sure that'll be no problem.

If you're going to throw your weight around don't cry when someone calls your bluff.
Unread 12-04-2017, 02:14 AM   #23

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
I mean, I don't care either way about me, to be honest. But, to make the other dude write an entirely new battle is pretty fucked up. Especially based on a rule you're making up on the fly. Lol.
How are you gonna blame me for you threatening to no show? I'm sure your concern for Rai is 100% legit but he has almost two weeks to rustle up another 16 and if he really sent you one in a few hours last night I'm sure that'll be no problem.

If you're going to throw your weight around don't cry when someone calls your bluff.