View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Should battlers be barred from commenting on battles, until they're closed?

A recent thought occurred to me. An expo of your verse in the comments, by definition, is swaying. The act of explaining a concept, or bar, is typically done so with the explicit intent of influencing the reader. In that they are giving the reader a firmer understanding of the presented material. Because people tend to complain about battles being swayed(I've done this myself, too, of course.), I think one of the primary ways in which we can actually prevent swaying, is by preventing battlers from commenting on battles until they've been completed.

Should the participating battlers be allowed to comment on battles while they're open?

Is giving expos swaying?

Discuss.

Last edited by Rant; 12-02-2017 at 10:59 AM.
Unread 12-02-2017, 10:41 AM   #1

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Should battlers be barred from commenting on battles, until they're closed?

A recent thought occurred to me. An expo of your verse in the comments, by definition, is swaying. The act of explaining a concept, or bar, is typically done so with the explicit intent of influencing the reader. In that they are giving the reader a firmer understanding of the presented material. Because people tend to complain about battles being swayed(I've done this myself, too, of course.), I think one of the primary ways in which we can actually prevent swaying, is by preventing battlers from commenting on battles until they've been completed.

Should the participating battlers be allowed to comment on battles while they're open?

Is giving expos swaying?

Discuss.

Last edited by Rant; 12-02-2017 at 10:59 AM.