View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2017, 12:53 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
A year? Exaggeration is cool if it helps your case...especially when i said take your time after I told you I wrote in 5 days then you said you'd be trying to get back to me by Halloween...then not a word til after Thanksgiving. You can't rig battles no more...ain't nobody dodging you or your bitch ass bullets. Go ahead...send bars and give me 6 weeks to reply. I'll write a whole new verse.
chill princess, my bad not a year, 6 months. And you say 5 days but what i see is a drop 6 months after you claimed youd send. aint mad tho, i should have quit my job n shit to respond to your bitch ass sooner

tata, rook. i look forward to the next cypher,

Last edited by Row; 11-29-2017 at 12:56 PM.
Unread 11-29-2017, 12:53 PM   #20

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
A year? Exaggeration is cool if it helps your case...especially when i said take your time after I told you I wrote in 5 days then you said you'd be trying to get back to me by Halloween...then not a word til after Thanksgiving. You can't rig battles no more...ain't nobody dodging you or your bitch ass bullets. Go ahead...send bars and give me 6 weeks to reply. I'll write a whole new verse.
chill princess, my bad not a year, 6 months. And you say 5 days but what i see is a drop 6 months after you claimed youd send. aint mad tho, i should have quit my job n shit to respond to your bitch ass sooner

tata, rook. i look forward to the next cypher,

Last edited by Row; 11-29-2017 at 12:56 PM.