View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:11 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I dont know the numbers... one tracks at like 300 something, the other idk.... Like i said i dont market this shit..... We call this #localfriendmusic in my city...

I dont fuck with marketing, and im the type of nigga that wants a social media person to fall in my lap and manage this shit for me because honestly selfies, and all that shit annoy the fuck outta me.

I dont use snap chat.. lol.......... which i prolly should... shit im the type of dude that doesnt even really watch tv...... I think about and make music 75 percent of the time im awake, even when im not doing music im thinking of it.

Im that dude that strongly believes in the Law of Attraction, and it has worked my whole life, so i dont see why this is no different type shit.

Thats really how i feel, its like i already know its going to happen, and shit keeps happening that proves me right, you dont have to understand fully and i dont expect you to.

But yeah....... continue
Really working hard by avoiding the most important facet of the work to "make it."
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:11 AM   #56

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I dont know the numbers... one tracks at like 300 something, the other idk.... Like i said i dont market this shit..... We call this #localfriendmusic in my city...

I dont fuck with marketing, and im the type of nigga that wants a social media person to fall in my lap and manage this shit for me because honestly selfies, and all that shit annoy the fuck outta me.

I dont use snap chat.. lol.......... which i prolly should... shit im the type of dude that doesnt even really watch tv...... I think about and make music 75 percent of the time im awake, even when im not doing music im thinking of it.

Im that dude that strongly believes in the Law of Attraction, and it has worked my whole life, so i dont see why this is no different type shit.

Thats really how i feel, its like i already know its going to happen, and shit keeps happening that proves me right, you dont have to understand fully and i dont expect you to.

But yeah....... continue
Really working hard by avoiding the most important facet of the work to "make it."