View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2017, 12:52 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Yeah, album will be for sale on all digital platforms.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

The album is only 8 tracks, but elongated tracks.

What i forget to mention is that ive already made it in my city. I am known as the best rapper in Athens,GA ... where UGA plays football we were ranked #1 in the country for a bit, College football this year.

I am currently working with major industry players to get this off the ground, and was told to put it on spotify, itunes for free (Yet still gather money from streams),

But also put it on youtube (for stream $$), and soundcloud (now for stream money)

So essentially it is free...... But will be for profit because my team has done the backend work to ensure we get paid for streams etc. If that makes sense. All the beats are mine/my producers.

Basically what im saying is shit is about to take off for me, and i just went through some real life industry trying to get me to "sell my soul" type shit...

This entire Album speaks on my experiences in the last 3 months in the city, and my rise to becoming the greatest artist to have ever graced Athens, GA.

Its an amazing true story, cant wait to share with you all. 100
Not that easy g lol. You’d have to purchase specific licenses if you’re trying to sell your music/profit from it. That’s why I tried to get you to buy Stems/owner license. You don’t wanna get in a financial hole because of unpurchased beats because once you hit a certain amount of views and that producer sees his music(beat) on iTunes, he’s going to sue you.
Unread 11-24-2017, 12:52 PM   #8

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Yeah, album will be for sale on all digital platforms.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

The album is only 8 tracks, but elongated tracks.

What i forget to mention is that ive already made it in my city. I am known as the best rapper in Athens,GA ... where UGA plays football we were ranked #1 in the country for a bit, College football this year.

I am currently working with major industry players to get this off the ground, and was told to put it on spotify, itunes for free (Yet still gather money from streams),

But also put it on youtube (for stream $$), and soundcloud (now for stream money)

So essentially it is free...... But will be for profit because my team has done the backend work to ensure we get paid for streams etc. If that makes sense. All the beats are mine/my producers.

Basically what im saying is shit is about to take off for me, and i just went through some real life industry trying to get me to "sell my soul" type shit...

This entire Album speaks on my experiences in the last 3 months in the city, and my rise to becoming the greatest artist to have ever graced Athens, GA.

Its an amazing true story, cant wait to share with you all. 100
Not that easy g lol. You’d have to purchase specific licenses if you’re trying to sell your music/profit from it. That’s why I tried to get you to buy Stems/owner license. You don’t wanna get in a financial hole because of unpurchased beats because once you hit a certain amount of views and that producer sees his music(beat) on iTunes, he’s going to sue you.